Despite its complicated prospect, it is possible to travel in Istanbul day and night by bus, tramway, train, ferry, seabus and motorboat. This city is also the starting point of all kinds for train, ship, bus and plane travel.
Day and night , you can go wherever you want in Istanbul, yet it should not be forgotten that you are in a metropolitan city with a population of 15 million.
- Tramway : The tramway passes through the middle of the Historical Peninsula.
- Funicular : The funicular provides the connection between Taksim and Kabatas of Istanbul’s railway system.
- Metro : The subway still being expanded, is the most common public transport.
- Bus : Between Asian and European shores and throughout Istanbul Municipality buses, in which ticket or akbil are used, have a wide service route.
- Metrobus : The metro buses operating between Avcılar and Sogutlucesme on their allocated lanes are very efficient for public transport.